Hello and welcome to my blogchallenge. Today's topic is DEEPeN.
This is my word for the year 2013. I am so happy that I have chosen this one. 2012 was a year where I learned so much: A lot of new skills for my coaching practise.
I took many online courses in growing my business.
Oh and all the artcourses - I love it so much.
Honestly 2012 has been a huge year in becoming the person I was longing for.
At the end of 2012 I really felt that I wanted to have a feeling of completion. First I thought that might be the word for 2013. But it went deeper than that. It took me 2-3 weeks to finally get it that it was DEEPEN.
Here is my Dreambook that I created for 2013:
I love the purple colours. And when I went deeper into it I realized the bodymovement of the women. It goes deeper down. Even the flowers have all a center point that goes deep.
So I want to deepen:
- the connection with my heart and my loved ones
- all the skills I already own
- my relationship with my clients and how I can serve them even better
- my relationship with my mastermind groups
- my love affair with pencils, crayons and stencils
- my connection to nature and be grounded
- oh- I know there is so much more.
But the essence is that I have everything within.
If you want to find your "Word of the year" I highly recommend to download the
FREE Mini-E- Book from Christine Kane. It is such a great tool to set intention!
Waht can you deepen in the coming week? Please share your answers in the comment below.
1. Did you create something for my Blogchallenge?
2. Post it on your blog or website.
3. Link back to my blog.
4. Leave a comment here on my post and link back to your blog.
First I invite you to become a follower of my blog and like me on Facebook.
I also love to welcome you on board to my Blogchallenges. The next one/ topic will be in
4th: Mastery and 18th: Release
You can write, paint, make a video- what ever makes your heArt sing!
Love & light