Friday 15 March 2013

In the Spotlight: Gail Kenny



Today's interview is with Gail Kenny

Hello and welcome to the place where bravehearts meet! I am so happy to have you here!

Please introduce yourself to my blogreaders:

I’m a mind-body coach helping people heal pain from the inside out.  I specialize in helping people change old dysfunctional patterns of thinking and feeling resulting in physical and emotional pain relief and getting back to living the life they want.

I guide people into their bodies to experience deep-healing soul reconnection.  This process allows the pain and discomfort to be recognized with a deeper understanding of what the messages are and how to live with more ease.
How did you find out what your calling is?

I struggled with chronic pelvic pain for more than 20 years.  All the normal established treatments for pelvic pain didn’t help me much and and I had periods of time when I wanted out of this life because it was too painful and hopeless and the doctors didn’t know how to help me.  I finally began to feel better after I found the right physical therapy and then connected with a mind-body coach and learned how to connect with my body and feel my emotions.  Now I’m passionate about helping other people heal their pain too.  I know how hard it is to live a life in pain.  I’m passionate about spreading my message to help people find relief for their pain sooner than I did.  


Please share your favorite thing about your business:

I love guiding people deep into their being to connect with the places they are stuck and help them make positive energy shifts into expansion and well-being. 

What was your bravest step?

My bravest step was to let go of living in the coventional way, working in a secure job I was good at but which I wasn’t passionate about and give myself permission to live in a way that nourishes my body and soul, trusting that my needs will still be met. 

As you know I am a Dreamcoach where I help heartcentred people connect with their passion, mission, and vision. What are you dreaming about?

I am dreaming about continuing to grow my mind-body coaching business in a way that attracts clients I love working with, keeps me healthy and contented, and supports me and my family comfortably. 

What are your top 3 tips to keep balance as an Entrepreneur ?

1.      Take some quiet time each day to get still to check in with your inner self.

2.      Have daily resting practice.  Ten minutes of mindful resting can be very refreshing. 

3.      Move your body – do yoga, dance, walk, run, play a sport, etc.  Our bodies are much happier when we move them more often. 

How can we find you?

Website:  Gail Kenny Life Coach

Email:  gailgkenny@gmail.com

Facebook:  Gail G. Kenny

Twitter:  @GailGKenny

Dreamheartsmartart is a place to get inspired and to share with an open heart. What would you like to offer to my readership?


I have two free offers for your readers.

The first is a delightful resting meditation that helps relieve pain and leaves you feeling refreshed. 

The second one is a daily practice support program for people who want to get more connected with themselves through a daily practice but are having trouble actually doing it.  This 30-day email support program gives them the encouragement and structure to consistently make the time for themselves everday and help them overcome common diversions.

 You can get your free gift HERE. (I don't like spammers, so I created that opt-in to be shure it is clean and safe. )

 Thank you so much Andrea to be part on your Spotlight Series.



Up to YOU:
Please become a follower to my blog and share in the comments below:
What is your # 1 TIP to find balance?

Announcement:
Blogchallenge on Monday, March 18th with the topic: Release.

Find out more here.
Love and light,
Andrea

1 comment:

Frauke Moebius said...

This is so beautiful. Gail, I'm impressed with your story. What a journey!

Thank you for sharing your story and your offers. Healing comes in so many forms and shapes, it's wonderful to see more of them.

- Frauke