27 Career/Productivity/Multi-Passionate Products for $97 (yes, really). Today’s the day!
Click here to visit Multi-Passionate Must-Haves.
is out and I’m super pumped to let you know about how you can help your multi-passionate self, give back to others (by supporting breast cancer research), & get 95% off some of the best products created by and for multi-passionates.
27 courses, audios and ebooks – worth $1,379! – that allow you to integrate your many passions into your life and use them as fuel for income, are yours for just $97 ‘til Thursday at midnight.
• BYOB Build Your Online Business Guide by Natalie Sisson ($37)
• Pitch Perfect™ Pack by Dyana Valentine ($57)
• The Creative Ignition Kit by Melissa Dinwiddie ($37)
• Renaissance Business by Emilie Wapnick ($49)
• Productivity for Multipotentialites by Michelle Nickolaisen and Emilie Wapnick ($67)
• Operation: Creative Career Cheer by Michelle Ward ($37)
• Social Media Rehab by Tiffany Han ($59)
• Reclaim Your Dreams by Jonathan Mead ($47)
• Life is Messy Planners by Mayi Carles ($40)
• Creating Your Own Mastermind Group by Jen Louden ($100)
• The Declaration of You by Jessica Swift and Michelle Ward ($57)
• The Comparison Cure by Kylie Bellard ($15)
• Ethical Selling that Works by Pamela Slim ($97)
• Help, I Need More Time! by Bev Webb ($46)
• How to Describe the Indescribable by Alexandra Franzen ($17)
• The Art of Earning + The Art of Growth by Tara Gentile ($40)
• Spin Your Story by Amanda Oaks ($10)
• The Joy Equation by Molly Mahar ($147)
• 52 Weeks to Awesome by Pace & Kyeli ($52)
• The Right Brain Product Development Playground by Jennifer Lee ($97)
• How to Take a Career Break to Travel by Alexis Grant ($29)
• Small Army Strategy by Srinivas Rao ($2.99)
• The Kick Burnout Kit by Michelle Nickolaisen ($17)
• The Yearly/Weekly Planner Bundle by Michelle Nickolaisen ($23)
• The Courageous Living Program by Kate Swoboda ($125)
• The Momentum Kickstart Kit by Charlie Gilkey ($47)
• Guerrilla Influence Formula by Tyler Tervooren ($49 value)
The 2nd best part?
$10 from each sale is going to Michelle Ward’s team for the Avon 2-Day Breast Cancer Walk in NY. Michelle was diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2011 and declared cancer-free in June 2012, and this will be the 2nd year she’ll be walking 39.3 miles with Avon over 2 days with her mother and bestest friends.
(You can probably guess, then, that clicking the links here throws some affiliate coin my way, but – as always – I’d never send you to something I don’t stand behind fully. And I stand behind this, so fully that I’m buying one for myself. I mean, have you seen that Alexandra Franzen, Tara Gentile, Pam Slim, Jonathan Mead, Pace & Kylei, and Charlie Gilkey are all here?).
The Multi-Passionate Must-Haves sale will be gone at midnight Thursday, so Click here to visit Multi-Passionate Must-Haves.Your creative, multi-passionate life awaits!
P.S. If you don’t know what it means to be multi-passionate, or are unsure if you are one, take a look at Click here to visit Multi-Passionate Must-Haves.this page and jump to the Q&A at the bottom of the page.